- Palin was intimidated by Biden
- Palin was a victim of sexism
- The moderator was biased–Karl Rove will announce “he’s never seen such partisan questions in his entire political life!”
- Biden threw her off balance with his knowledge of the world
- There was a rock in her shoe
- She stayed up late last night cramming
- The questions came too fast and furious
- They hadn’t covered that subject in the debate prep–“how could anyone be expected to know that?”
- She’s only going to be Vice President so the questions are largely irrelevant
- The liberal media prepared the questions and we all know how out of touch they are
- She’s had a heavy campaign schedule
- Her kid was ill last evening so she didn’t get proper rest
- John McCain was ill last night and she stayed up late reassuring him of her qualifications
- etc., etc., etc.
Get ready folks. Get ready.
I hope some of you don’t turn this into a post-debate drinking game–a lot of alcohol may be consumed. Please don’t drink and drive.